Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My First Blog - sleeping in the crib, rolling to belly!

I am not sure how this is going to go or if I will keep up with it so I will just give it a whirl. Jackson is napping in his crib right now so I have a few minutes to write. He has been napping in his crib since we moved to Branson! I just transitioned him from his bassinet next to my bed to his crib for night sleeping. He has now slept in his crib all night for two nights now!! He is almost five months old so it was probably about time!! He wakes up a lot at night needing his pacifier so it was just easier to keep him next to me at night. He was getting big enough that he could almost turn his face right in to the bumper of his bassinet and that scared me so to the crib he went...The first night in his crib I stopped counting after I had been up 10 times. The second night was better!

He rolled over on his belly for the first time on Sunday. He has been rolling over from his belly to his back for quite sometime now but to roll to his belly was exciting. He was playing on the floor by himself and started turning from side to side and then all the sudden there he went!

I placed him on the floor this morning while I fixed my breakfast and turned around and there he was on his belly (I had placed him on his back). He is a pro now!

No comments:

Post a Comment