Travis took them off and we found a helmet that he could wear. Travis held on to him and then off he went. He rode the bike like a pro. We couldn't believe our eyes. He was a little wobbly going down the sidewalk, but once we make him go up the hill and he gained better control he was on his own. He didn't need us to hold on to him at all. He was going in circles on the drive way and peddling as fast as his little legs would go. He was amazing! He would veer off to the grass and peddle through till he got to the sidewalk again. His little legs are so strong! Most people slow down and fall off, but he just kept peddling.
I love how proud he was of himself. He couldn't wait to go show our neighbors the Flicks. They made a big deal of his new talent after Travis and I already had and his self esteem was sky rocketing.
He came in to get ready for bed and he just kept hugging me and telling me he loved me. He is so loving when he is full of pride. I was so impressed with how brave he was, with how strong he was and most of all I loved the huge smile on his face when I told him how proud I was of his bike riding!

No comments:
Post a Comment